Monday, August 11, 2008

Jess, Kim, & me
"r 3rd daughter"-jessica
"ashleigh" beatty
Jess, Kim, Ash, & Lauren & me
Here I am coming down from "another high", meaning having a party! This past sat, we had the party I spoke about n the last post. Here are some pix taken after church of the two girls who have become part of r family, Jessica Smith {aka- "casia" as my Olivia calls her} & Kimberly Brown. Also, forgetting 2 mention, that a girl who has been n our church forever, is leaving as well 2 go 2 UBC, this all coming about fairly quickly, Ashley we will all miss you, especially poppy yeakley as you know ur like his 3rd grandaughter, Godspeed, & best wishes to u. Not only are we losing Jessica but Ashley now too, but better things r n store for them. Who knows what's up but for now "tootles!!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ive done something here to have you a few cents!

Unknown said...

Hey! I love your blog. This is my first visit! :-) Thanks for the comment. I'll have to add you to my favorites!

Martha C said...

It is so fun to see all of my old friends that you put on the blog!
I always have to chuckle because you and I are about as opposite as they come in relation to parties and company. :-) I enjoy attending them but do not care to host them. It is also a rare thing for me to ever have company! Not sure why since I really like people. . . Maybe when my kids are older I will entertain more.