Sunday, August 17, 2008



Go Bengals,


If u r a Bengals fan, lol u can either cheer or say oh well not a good start but ...., as I write this my hibby is at the game he has for 22 years had season tickets to the games, not sure why, since they really have no record of anything good or maybe a little, I made some "Macho Nachos " for him to take he tells me they were good by other tailgaters so, that's a good thing, & because this was the first game of the season or pre-season I had some friends over after church, our best good friends The Adams, & then Marcia & Candy Davis & Candy's niece. I enjoyed it & hopefully they did. Just some munchies, with some dessert, I think the trifle dish was a pretty dish but not all that good {or least I didn't like it} that's bad when u make it for others & not eat it uself, eh? lol

But I've been told it is good I just don't like chocolate that much. Hopefully, we get some r&r this week we r takin a couple days & going to our favorite state park--Shawnee just to get away. So, in the mean time have a good week, & I'll post later on.

No comments: