Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sunday, June 1st,

For the first time in I don't know how long, we were invited out to a friends house for lunch. I nearly fell thru my chair. You see, we are always the ones who entertain, but we like it, and we never get invited out so when someone asks, I almost jump on it, and that's what happened last night. Our friends, Jerry & Mitch were out of town for a few days,and were coming back in town, so we decided to take his wife and meet them @ a resteraunt north of us, O'Charley's to be exact, and we had a good time, and I was supposed to have someone for lunch however they got invited out too, as they are frequent at our house, and deanna & I were "fighting" over who would have dinner I was trying to have them over, cause I love'em & we like to be together, so I might have said somehting "like we can combine our food" and well all that turned into being invited to their house and it was a good feed bag,so "Doodles" if you read this thanx again, let's have a replay sooner than later!
Jennifer & I went shopping on sat for her some clothes, and we had a good time, texting her friends and just had a blast hanging out! This is the last weekend we will have for a few weeks, to "be quiet" we are doing a wedding reception, next weekend, & then a friend of ours is having a party, for a family member and asked my chef hubby to cook his famous pulled-pork so we are gonna be busy but I might try & post when I can & w/ pix.

No comments: