Monday, May 26, 2008





HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!

Well, I am just settling down after being busy all day, cooking,cleaning, & chasing a 2 yr old! Yes, you guessed it, we had a cook-out with our good friends, the Adams, my parents, some people you would'nt know & "our 2 older girls" {from GBS} they stay with us when here on the weekends, Jessica Smith, & Kimberly Brown, Jessica plays the piano for our church, and we have claimed them as our own, that's why we call them our older girls~! The rain held off, it just sprinkled a bit. My mind goes to all those who have given the ultimate price for us to have a cook-out, and to enjoy this day, even now I have friends that are in Iraq, and I pray for their safety and their families back here, would not even want to think how it would be having someone I love across the world from me, so THANX to all who have served and are serving, you're the best!!!!

No comments: