Thursday, September 4, 2008

"SLACKERS"
again, thanx to pooh, deep n thot!

My BFF 4 33 years!
"Lady O, sittin w/ "aunt doodles @ the parade

Poppy & his girls
Dave, Mitch & Joe workin hard




My Man "sorta" workin hard-lol


Th


Thanx to Pooh, they must have "needed some bossin around" lol

Post Labor Day happenins,


Hope ur holiday was one of relaxin, & being with family. I guess u can say ours was! We got up early & went to the best donut shop in the world--none other than, Krispie Kreme-right? Then headed out to the parade. My dad went with us & I think he enjoyed himself but was tired & hot just like all of us. We went with our BFF's "Nemo & Doodles", and as the pix will show Lady "O" got a lil spoiled by "aunt Doodles", {she was not sick just sittin in the wheelchair cause I took it for dad} reachin in her pocket for a treat of some sort who knows! Then she had to walk, so poppy & sissy took her and she loves to swing tween 2 people so that's the one pix of them doing that. I swear I think one must have to be cute to get what she wants not sure!lol Last Sat, my other BFF took our kids to a farm that was absolutely sad for the money we paid to do what we thot was gonna be nice, then Dave & Joe were helpin Nemo at the office so we decided to go see how they were doing, & ended up stayin 2 or 3 hrs, just jawing with Deanna and then candy & Marcia showed up and we actually got Marion's pizza from Wendy for the work they were doing on her house-puttin up siding. Ok, gettn ready for a full weekend, eff & clan are comin n2 town so I'll post later.

No comments: