Thursday, August 28, 2008

my other bff-"doodles" & marcia
me & the pie-yummo!
Josh-being Josh
The pix frame I received
me & the "waitress hat"
My hubby & other bff "nemo"
Marcia Davis w/ her party hat 'can't seem to get it on right?lol
The teens that joined us
My bff's girls 7 my Olivia

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!




If u know me, you know how I love, love my birthday! Yes, I'm weird but I do! So, last night after church the "munchie crew" that always goes out aftewards sorta celebrated w/ me, {or maybe at me- who knows} lol, my bff Pooh brot party hats, & my "other mom" brought n my fav pie-lemon merangue-sp. We ended up at Frisch's which is one of my favs, & everybody put on a hat & the waitress even made a hat for me, before she knew the other ones were coming. I so love my birthday, my day to be waited on hand & foot, & it exemps me from housework, but i don't mind it too much cause I like a clean house. I even recieved a couple gifts, bath & body, a candle, & a pix frame, so that was nice oh my parents gave me some greenbacs, & that was REAL NICE-lol! So, thanking the Lord he has given me another year, hopefully I can serve & trust Him better n this next year & be able to say I moved up the road spiritually by this x next year!