Sunday, July 20, 2008






Hot Summer Hello's,

Don't know if u like the heat, but I'm sure I don't, summer is not my fav season. Have u ever been thru a rough place, & it seems like nothin is right, can't feel anything for any reason or for anybody, even praying is hard, well, that is the story of my life these last few weeks. I have been thru high water & have not waded, but nearly drowned. Finally, one night about 11:00, I let loose! I finally broke thru those brass skies that have been there in my life for a while, of the 2 situations I have been going thru, although I don't know why for either one of them, I am still struggling with both of them, but the load is much lighter- thank God! He has helped me see thru things, and work on my part in order to correct any thing that might hinder me or anyone else. I must say God has put me here for a reason of which i would love to know why, and He has a purpose in what is going on in my life, I would just love to know "the 4 w's", what , when, where, & why! But somewhere down the road I guess I will understand or as the song says, "I don't need to understand just hold his hand!"
Enough of the sob story, there have been good things, just wanted to give you a recent update. The good things, dave is on vacation this coming week, or at least a getaway, this week we are babysitting my nephews so that my brother & his wife can take their much needed trip away for a few days. I will live a week in their shoes to see what it's like to have 2 kids with an unxplained disease that requires alot of attention. My heart really goes out to them since they deal with so much, may I encourage u mom's {if u read this} next time your child has a cold or ear infection, don't complain, til u have walked in someone else's shoes that have children with a disease such as CF. Please pray for them, the entire family has been thru alot these last 8 months, and they need God's help so much,& don't we all! Another bit of good news, after soon to b 19 years, my dad is buying his house. please pray that all goes well and in august they will close, this is a grand miracle and we are happy fort hem, as this is home to me & them, no other place would even compare I almost sure.
Ok, well I will post how the trip was and mite have pix of the boys. Here are just some random pix of my baby girl & her sister as well as the 4th, {nothin like being late-eh?}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Thats all.

Martha C said...

Awwww. I like all the new photos of Olivia. She is such a cutie!