Sunday, June 15, 2008



my
hubby & his new grill
Ruthanne's cake



Summer Greetings To You,

This has got to be the most prettiest {if that's a word} day this year, not really but it sure is gorgeous out! Chef Dave & Company has just finished their 3rd party in 4 weeks, yes that's right, I did Dave's 50th, then 2 weeks later did a wedding that we won't soon forget, then just yesterday, we did a 65th birthday party for "my other mom" Ruthann Buckland, u may know her. We had xpected about 50-60 however the rain scared alot of people away so we only had about 40 w/ kids incl'd. Once again ,"chef dave" did his magic with the pulled pork and the rest of the meal apparently was a hit too, or so I was told, so kudos to those who commented on the meal. Now we have a few weeks off, but are in the works of a few more yet this year, this is so cool we just love it!!!! So, that's the news for this week, however Jen leaves for Beulah Grove tommorow so I will miss her & so will "Lady O", but I know she'll have a good time. Here's a few pix of recent happenins!

No comments: