Sunday, September 21, 2008


Pastor & Mrs. Manley enjoying themselves! Amy & Sarah Lavy
Mitch & Kimberly, gettin their jollies by lifting the wheelchair off the ground! you can c I wasn't 2 fond of it, i was resting! lol
3 men, yuckin it up after dinner
Kimberly, being herself-lol kim
"chief", givin a look of ?, w/ kitchen help lookin on!
"Nemo"aka- mr. adams doing his share of help

Pastor Manley enjoying his time &" teaching" our young people to do wheelies in a wheelchair!








Whoooo!



That xpression comes from havin an absolutely looong/tiring week. Why, you ask?



Well, do to the fragments of hurricane IKE, we here in the tri-state area got hit very hard, no u didn't see or hear on the news how bad cause the news people are idiots & don't broadcast anything less it's someone who got shot/dead or a level 5 storm of sorts. Ok, down off my soap box i go, just that the storm was the straw that broke the camels back. We went 5 days w/out power, & thanx to a generator we had some, but it's just not the same. Then our back yard looked like a "war zone", literally! We had 3 trees fall, plus many many limbs of all shapes & sizes. Thanx to our BF's they came over & helped on Mon so, we are thankful for that. On Sat, we were at a church spaghetti dinner to benefit our S.S. class missions fund, we haven't reached for next weeks convention. Somehow i ended up being "commander in chief", {don't like that name} but since we do that kind of thing often we kinda were n charge. Dave did his sauce & we had a rather busy day, & since I had gone for 36 hours w/ no sleep [a record} I was a walking zombie, anything was possible after about 5:00-lol! So, needless to say about 9:30 I hit the sack & even then didn't fall asleep til after 1:00 a.m.. how stupid but oh well. I must say we had great help, with the dinr, & I bought these so adorable aprons for all to help {so that people would know who was able to help them } they all looked cute. Well, it's 9.40 now & I'm beyond exhausted & have some dreamin to do so, I must say farewell friend, til next time. if ur reading this, please know I am thinking of you! Sorry this is completely backwards again, I keep forgettin in which order to do it in one of these days I'll get it straight!

No comments: